Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scheme 20

It's time for another scheme - and this time it's full of some gorgeous summery colours and some zingy, vibrant patterns - If you're new to Scrap Schemes the idea is to use this pic as your inspiration to create! Check out the DT's pages below...
 
Claude
  
 Charity
  
 Katy
  
 You might have noticed our numbers are looking a bit depleted but never fear as we are currently busy drooling over all the DT Call entries - The announcement of the new team will be made this time next week!!
Don't forget to link us your pages so we can see how you got inspired!

4 comments:

Vickilyn said...

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS!! I must say that I love the picture of those two dogs noses together!! LOL A picture is definitely worth 1,000 words!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Great takes on the schemes ladies!
I can't wait to see how everyone is inspired!

Vickilyn said...

Here's mine!!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/did-you-see-my-new-blinkies.html

It's not exactly a layout, but...this is how I was inspired this week!

Anonymous said...

Love the Lo's, can't wait to see even more gorgeous pages from the new DT!
My take is on my blog...

http://scrapprentice.blogspot.com

Lou XX